- Full Country Breakfast with organic, natural and local foods No MSG, additives or preservatives! All cooked from scratch to your request. (our Guests always give us 5 stars for the breakfasts and dinners)
- Top-of-the-line beds and bedding (100% cotton), individual air and heat, individual bathrooms
- The Meadowlark Cottage is pet-friendly with an additional charge of one-time per stay charge of $35/pet
- Pet sitting is available by pre-arrangement
- Wholistic Veterinarian available by pre-arrangement
- Raindrop Aromatherapy Massages, Energy Balancing, Aqua-Chi and other modalities available. See our Wellness Center for more information
- Decks, patios and verandas
- Dinner by pre-arrangement. Romantic dinner is totally candle-lit (about 85 candles) in the Great Room wing with fireplace. $150 per couple unless you purchase a dinner package
- Additional blow-up bed setup $50
- Great Room is ideal for executive retreats, conferences, meetings and weddings
- Outside smoking areas
- Birthday Cakes by prearrangement - $35
- Handpainted personalized wine or champagne glasses by prearrangement - $65/pair Click here to see glasses
- Visa, MC, Discover, and Cash Accepted
- Check-in is after 3 p.m., check-out 11 a.m.
- Receipt of one night's stay for deposit
- 10% discount for visits of four or more nights
- 2-Night stay required in October
- Cancellation - Full refund minus $20 processing
fee will be given with 8 days' notice, 10 days' notice in February, May and October. Otherwise, full charges apply
- Smoking is not allowed inside, however we are happy to accommodate smokers with ashtrays and chairs outside
- We usually cannot accommodate children under 12, however, if conditions are right for the time you request, we'll do our best to accommodate you
- No pets, except in our pet-friendly cottage, please. There is a fee of $35/pet per stay
Celebrate your special occasion by having Seane handpaint your wineglasses!
Click Picture to see larger image
Breakfast room set for six. Dining Room can accommodate 12 easily. Full breakfast, cereal, fruit, juice, eggs cooked to order, toast, tea and coffee. Join other guests in planning the day and sharing experiences.
Click for larger picture
Opens in same window)
The Great Room as set up for a meeting. It seats about 50 in a classroom-style and about 150 theater-style. With its wonderful acoustics and the front and back decks, it's ideal for meetings, weddings and gatherings.
This is the Great Room set up for Dinner. Lots of candle light and the fire in the fireplace is a wonderfully romantic setting!